My mission is to inform, motivate and inspire anyone seeking to change or improve their life.
For more on my personal story and the background behind Write Change Grow, head over to the About page.
Enjoy reading the best of Write Change Grow. I have broken the posts down into the three core themes of my blog (with a few sub-categories thrown in).
Whether you are a freelance writer, blogger or fiction writer you’ll find something to peak your interest.
- The Importance of Hitting Deadlines
- Generating Fiction Ideas
- Getting into the Head Space of a Writer
- 15 Helpful Websites for Freelancers
- Dealing with Rejection
- Whether it is thrust upon us or a choice we make for ourselves, change can sometimes be difficult. It can also be a time for opportunity and adventure. Ultimately change is inevitable. Success can often ride on our ability to adapt and be flexible.
- How to Maintain Your Self-Confidence During Times of Adversity
- How to Stop Obsessing
- Are You Ready to Take Action?
- Do you need to rethink your television viewing?
- The Power of Coaching Part 1
- The Power of Coaching Part 2
- Love the New You – Coming to Grips with Change
- The Importance of Setting Boundaries
Whatever your plans are in life, you need to have a strong sense of self. You need to be able to move through your fears and be willing to invest the time and energy into becoming the person you were meant to be.
- Does it feel like Everyone is Moving Forward Except You?
- How to Survive Being the Black Sheep of the Family
- Why its okay to be different?
- Are you Growing as a Person?
- You Can’t Blame Your Parents Forever
- How to Break Out of a Victim Mentality – Part 1
- How to Break Out of a Victim Mentality – Part 2
- How to Break Out of a Victim Mentality – Part 3
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your Life
- 7 More Ways to Simplify Your Life
- Do We Make Life More Complicated?
Know Yourself Series
- Know Your Own Worth
- Know Your Own Strength
- Know Your Own Values
- Know Your Own Weaknesses
- Know Your Own Pressure Points
- Know Your Own Dark Side
- Know Your Own Beauty Part 1
- Know Your Own Beauty Part 2
- Know Your Own Beauty Part 3
Since starting the blog I have written a few posts for fun and to allow people to know more about me personally.
- I Love New York
- For the Love of Books
- My 7 Motivational Songs
- Happy First Birthday Write Change Grow
Note: To view my most popular posts, pop over to the widget in the sidebar on the right.
Join me on Facebook
Click here to join our Facebook community. The Facebook page features much more than just content from this blog. My Facebook page includes external videos I think might interest my readers (such as the brilliant TED talks) as well as posts from other bloggers that I believe you will find of value. There is even the odd motivational song to get you singing along!
I also post general updates on what I am doing and encourage and appreciate participation from my community.
Follow me on Twitter
Click here to follow me on Twitter for a collection of my own tweets as well as a variety of information and retweets from other inspiring, smart and motivational bloggers. I follow a diverse range of companies and individuals, so you never know what you are likely to discover in my Twitter feed.